Bingo Lucky Charms
When it comes to playing bingo, a lot of the outcome depends entirely on how lucky you are. Many bingo players resort to using lucky charms as their own added augmentation to their luck. Do these actually work or are they all just superstition?
Common Bingo Lucky Charms
Bingo players will do almost anything to bring themselves a bit of extra luck, so they love their lucky charms. Here are some common bingo good luck charms that we’ve heard of:
- Troll dolls
- Beanie babies
- Four leafed clovers
- Lucky heather
- Friendship bracelets
These items are very often seen around wherever players get their bingo fix, whether that’s in a club or at their computer. They can be even more common for online bingo players, as you don’t need to worry about anyone else seeing them! These items commonly decorate the bingo player’s surroundings. Some people like to wear their charms and others just keep them around the space they play in. Some bingo players have desks overflowing with charms, as they like to keep them near their computer. While we can’t say for sure if these help, the concept of some of them being used for luck has been around for centuries. If you believe in the luck of a four leafed clover then maybe it will help you on the way to a jackpot prize, who knows?
Other Ways to Feel Lucky
Many players don’t have a specific item that they use for luck, but more abstract bingo superstitions instead. These can include:
- A Mantra – Some bingo players repeat mantras, phrases and even prayers to help them feel luckier! The good thing about online bingo is that no one hears you muttering away, so you don’t need to feel quite so self-conscious.
- Music – A bingo playlist for a bit of extra luck is also common, just head to Spotify or YouTube to listen to some that other players have created. These are generally upbeat hits that are fun to listen to anyway.
- Lucky Seats – Just sitting in the same place can be a superstition by itself. In a hall this may mean taking the same seat each time, but for mobile players this could be a certain seat in the house or even at a café.
- Numbers – In games that allow players to pick their own numbers, luck can influence them in a big way. Players pick dates of birth, wedding anniversaries and more within their lucky bingo numbers. Some players even pick a lucky number of tickets for each game if they can’t pick the numbers themselves.
- Special Days and Times – This one does actually have a bit of grounding, if you’ve read our tips then you will know that playing at quiet times can help you win. Some players pick certain times of the day or days of the week in which they feel the luckiest.
- Playing with Others – This is a bit of an odd one but we’ve heard online bingo players say they feel luckiest with others in the room. This could be another person or even a pet, it just takes one winning streak for people to be convinced!
As you can see, lucky charms are as diverse as the people that use them! They’re odd, wacky and depending on who you ask, they might just work.
We’ve seen so many different lucky charms, they really don’t surprise us anymore. They come in all shapes and sizes, the only thing that really matters is whether the player actually believes in them. We always turn to the old reliable method of crossing our fingers when we play.