Deposit £5 Bingo
When you play bingo online, sometimes you don’t want to deposit a lot to start with. That’s where deposit 5 bingo comes in, as you can pop just a fiver into your account to get playing.
What Is The Minimum Deposit At Lucky Touch Bingo?
There’s a minimum 5 pound deposit bingo limit on our site, you can find all sorts of banking details like this in our FAQ. We know that our players might not want to spend £10 or £20, so we don’t put a high limit in place, but you can choose to spend more if you wish.
How Much Do I Need To Deposit To Get A Bonus?
If you want to make a bingo deposit to get bonus on your first deposit here, we impose a minimum £10 limit. Our welcome offer allows you to win up to 500 free spins on some spectacular games, so you may wish to spend a little more for your spin of the wheel.
Which Devices Does The Minimum Apply To?
To keep things simple for our players, we have the same bingo with £5 minimum deposit across all devices. So you can play using just £5 on your desktop, mobile or tablet – it’s all the same.
Why Should I Deposit £5 Or £10?
There are a few pros and cons to making either size of deposit, here’s a quick overview:
Pros of Depositing £5
- Lower spend for those on a budget
- You’re not tying up a lot of money in your bingo account
- You’re not forced to spend at least £10 on subsequent deposits
- As you won’t get the welcome offer, you’re just playing with cash without wagering requirements
Cons of Depositing £5
- If it’s your first deposit then you won’t get access to the prize wheel
- You may run out of cash faster and end up topping up more often
Pros of Depositing £10
- You’ll have more cash to play with
- You’ll get a first deposit bonus
Cons of Depositing £10
- You’ll need to be aware of the wagering requirements on bonus funds
- You may be more prone to overspending
Becoming a funded player comes with loads of perks like access to free and jackpot bingo games, no matter how much you choose to deposit initially.
It’s entirely up to you if you want to splash out with a larger deposit or stick with something a bit more modest until you’re comfortable. Remember that you can switch up how much you deposit each time, so you don’t always have to go with a larger deposit. We like to give our players the extra option to spend what they choose, so head to our cashier window to get started!